Watch the amazing Northern Lights from a boat far from the bright city lights. Specially designed viewing decks provide the perfect platform for watching the dazzling display of Northern lights. Should you get cold, the heated indoor lounge is a great place to take a break and warm up in between sightings
Watching the lights constantly change in intensity, colour and movement in the vast starry space with the gentle lull of the ocean beneath is a thrilling, unique experience.
This Northern Lights Cruise takes you out sailing from Reykjavik's Old Harbour, where you'll get a chance to take in the magical Aurora display in the dark blue yonder of Faxaflói bay.
Northern lights are best displayed under dark, clear skies. Our open top viewing decks provide the perfect platform for witnessing the dazzling spectacle while our heated indoor lounge is a great place to take a break and warm up in between sightings.
A guide will meet you in the Whale Watching Centre, which is facilitated on board an old fishing vessel permanently placed by the pier. At night it takes on a magical form with a multimedia northern lights show. The 10 minute show includes images, time-lapse footage of the lights while explaining the science behind the northern lights.
Our expert guide will be at hand to answer your questions while you enjoy Mother Nature’s light show and starry skies wrapped up in one of our warm overalls.
Not booked your hotel yet? Hotel not listed? Staying with a friend/family?
Don't worry, you can give us that information when you add this item to your cart.
* Departure and return point for this tour is at Reykjavik Harbour, by Ægisgarður pier
* This Northern Lights Cruise tour is operated by our partner "Elding Reykjavik Whale Watching" that picks you up from your hotel, guest house or at a designated bus stop and takes you directly on the tour.
* Pick up from hotels, guesthouses and designated bus stops starts 45 minutes before the tour departure time stated on your voucher.
* To help ensuring the quickest possible collection we kindly ask you to stand by for pick up in front of your hotel, guest house or at your designated bus stop when pick up starts. Boarding the Elding pick-up coach please present a printed copy of your electronic voucher / ticket to the driver.
* Returning from your tour, Elding Whale Watching will drop you off at the pickup point you were collected from or at the closest possible point
Our call centre is open 24 hours every day of the year. This means that whenever you need, there’s always someone from Gray Line Iceland available to assist. Call: 354 540 1313 or e-mail: email@example.com