On this whale watching tour from Reykjavik you get the chance to see whales in their natural environment, which is an unforgettable experience. Just out from Reykjavik city harbour the Faxaflói bay is home to variety of whale species and an array of sea birds, including the famous Puffin and the beautiful Arctic Tern. Humpback whales, harbour porpoises, and white-beaked dolphins are all common sights on this popular whale watching tour
This whale watching tour takes you sailing from Reykjavík out to Faxaflói bay which is home of variety of whales, dolphins, and other marine life including sea birds like the Puffin, Arctic tern, Gannet and gulls.
The most common sightings include dolphins and humpback whales and, on rarer occasions, minke whales and killer whales..
Specially built for whale watching, the spacious vessel offers variety of platforms for watching the whales as well an indoor viewing area with large windows.
To keep you warm and comfortable there are warm overalls on board, but there are also hot drinks and light refreshments in the on-board café.
After the tour you can explore the Whale Exhibition Centre to find out more about the mysteries of the ocean. It is situated in an old Capelin-fishing vessel “Fífill,” which has been transformed into an exhibition and information centre on whales and sea birds.
Not booked your hotel yet? Hotel not listed? Staying with a friend/family?
Don't worry, you can give us that information when you add this item to your cart.
* Please have your e-voucher or ticket out to show the driver.
* Shuttles pick up passengers 45 min. before the scheduled tour departure time.
* This whale watching tour is operated by our partner "Elding Reykjavik Whale Watching" that picks you up from your hotel, guest house or at your designated bus stop and takes you directly on the tour.
* To help ensuring the quickest possible collection we kindly ask you to stand by for pick up in front of your hotel, guest house or at your designated bus stop when pick up starts.
* Shuttles transfer passengers to the departure and return point for this tour at Reykjavik Harbour, by Ægisgarður pier
* Please note: after the tour, passengers are dropped off at either their pick-up point or the closest possible point.
Check the status of your tour, including live Northern Lights tour updates, at book.grayline.is.
Need some help? Our call center is open 24 hours every day of the year. 354 540 1313 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the most essential sights and learn about the riveting history of...From 53.00 44.00