Travel through the ever-changing landscape of south Iceland and discover some of country’s most iconic volcanoes, glaciers and waterfalls
Your South Iceland journey will take you through the country’s lush farmlands, flanked by rugged mountains, glaciers (including the infamous Eyjafjallajökull) and volcanoes of the interior on one side and vast Atlantic ocean views on the other.
On this tour of South Iceland you will also experience the powerful beauty of Seljalandsfoss waterfall, where the Seljalandsá river, which originates under Eyjafjallajökull glacier, falls, as well as Skógafoss, one of the largest waterfalls in Iceland.
Just outside the town of Vík í Mýrdal (or just Vík to the locals) you will visit the soaring basalt rock formation known as Reynisdrangar and the black sand beach of Reynisfjara.
A written description is nothing compared to the lived experience. Let the guides at Gray Line bring South Iceland to life with stories, facts, science and history.
Not booked your hotel yet? Hotel not listed? Staying with a friend/family?
Don't worry, you can give us that information when you add this item to your cart.
* Please have your e-voucher or ticket out to show the driver.
* Shuttles pick up passengers 30 min. before the scheduled tour departure time.
* To help ensuring the quickest possible collection we kindly ask you to stand by for pick up in front of your hotel, guest house or at your designated bus stop when pick up starts.
* Shuttles transfer passengers to the Gray Line terminal at Holtagarðar where passengers check in for their tour 15 min. before departure.
* Please note: after the tour, passengers are dropped off at either their pick-up point or the closest possible point.
Check the status of your tour, including live Northern Lights tour updates, at book.grayline.is.
Need some help? Our call center is open 24 hours every day of the year. 354 540 1313 or e-mail email@example.com