Your Iceland Tour Expert
We are Gray Line Iceland, a fully licensed travel agency with over 25 years of experience in operating tours around the country. Equipped with extensive knowledge, an ambitious tour selection and itineraries packed with extraordinary adventures, we make every effort to provide you with enjoyable, comfortable and rewarding travel experiences
YOUR ICELAND EXPERTS
We’re enormously proud to staff some of the best and most experienced guides in Iceland, all of whom share in our passion to help you discover the wonders of Iceland. Because we believe that the journey is just as important as the destination, you can be sure to make the most of your time when you have Gray Line Iceland at your side.
WE SPEAK YOUR LANGUAGE
Because we want our customers to connect with our country in a meaningful way, we have expanded our language options. Although most tours are in English, now we offer our most popular tours in five additional languages: Scandinavian, German, French, Spanish and Mandarin.
DISCOVER OUR GREEN SIDE
One of the most important aspects of today’s travel industry is environmental consciousness, a value we hold dear. We are certified with VAKINN, the official quality and environmental system for Icelandic tourism. This label ensures that you can book with confidence, knowing that we operate in an ethical, professional and environmentally sustainable way.
SAFETY IS JOB ONE
We pride ourselves on operating a modern fleet, including over 70 coaches and other vehicles. We select leading brands in the industry like Mercedes Benz, Volvo and Scania, all manufacturers known for their high standards in regards to safety, comfort and reliability.
Make the most of your time in Iceland. Rely on our experience and knowledge to help you discover the best our country has to offer. Go with Gray Line.
- Awarded “Strongest in Iceland” title by Creditinfo (2012-2017)
- Customer Engagement award from Gray Line Worldwide (2017)
- Customer Engagement award from Gray Line Worldwide (2016)
- Northern Lights Mystery tour given the Essential Gray Line Award from Gray Line Worldwide (2016)
- Diamond Award from Gray Line Worldwide (2014-2015)
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
- Gold Seal in Equal Pay Audit - from PriceWaterhouseCoopers Iceland
- Gold Class Environmental Certification as Travel Service - from VAKINN (the official quality and environmental system for Icelandic Tourism)
- Participant in FESTA Responsible Tourism campaign - FESTA (Icelandic Center for Corporate Social Responsibility)
- Official sponsor of the Safe Travel program operated by the Icelandic Association for Search & Rescue
- Proud members of Gray Line Worldwide since 2005
- Travel Agency & Tour Operator license from Icelandic Tourist Board
- Member of SAF – The Icelandic Travel Industry Association